Topics for beginners

Subrat Meher smeher02.aoe3 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 03:59:45 UTC 2017

Hi Christian,

I have built a stack from git sources. Is drm-next a good branch for basing
development on?

As you suspected, piglit reported a few crashes and failures with gpu and
cl profiles. So I will start looking at those. Thanks for the pointers!

Interest wise, I am the most interested in kernel topics, and improving
driver stability. There is a system lockup issue on my 270 when running
euro truck simulator 2 at high render resolution. I plan to get some debug
data on this once after reading up on kernel debugging.

Thanks,
Subrat