答复: System freeze on display re-activation persists

Qu, Jim Jim.Qu at amd.com
Mon Nov 6 02:35:28 UTC 2017

Hi Martin:

The log do not have any useful information. For S3 issue I think you can do:

1. Do you have any other AMD GFX? such as Bonaire or Tonga. Please have a try with the some driver.
2. Do you have a chance to set up com port? The com port is very useful for debugging S3 issue.
     a. add "console=ttyS0,115200,8N1 console=tty1 no_console_suspend" to GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX in kernel grub. then update-grub
     b. echo 7 > /proc/sys/kernel/printk, then perform S3.

Thanks
JimQu