KFD event handling questions

Thangirala, Hari Hari.Thangirala at amd.com
Mon Oct 2 17:40:34 UTC 2017

Yes, should be okay to disable debugger tests as we don't support old debugger post-1.5 release. I've sent an email to Tools team and cc'd so we give them a heads-up. As Jay said, we're actively working on the new debugger design and don't have a need for hard-coding special event IDs anymore.

Thanks
Hari