Upstream repo for libhsakmt

Oded Gabbay oded.gabbay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 06:34:33 UTC 2017

Not a set of patches.
I suggest you choose the branch in your repo you want to merge.
Rebase it on top of master of the official libhsakmt repo.
Create a pull request using the git pull-request command and send it to me.
In the pull-request, describe what are the changes, new features, etc.
Then I can pull it to the libhsakmt repo and advance the master branch.

Oded