Deadlocks with multiple applications on AMD RX 460 and RX 550 - Update 2

Luís Mendes luis.p.mendes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 23:03:04 UTC 2018

Hi Alexander,

I didn't notice improvements on this issue with that particular patch
applied. It still ends up failing to allocate kernel memory after a
few hours of uptime with Xorg.

I will try to upgrade to mesa 18.0.0-rc3 and to amd-staging-drm-next
head, to see if the issue still occurs with those versions.

If you have additional suggestions I'll be happy to try them.

Regards,
Luís Mendes