mmDPREFCLK_CNTL, max_clks_by_state missing for dce60

sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 21:25:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

In my attempt to add the code for dce6 in dc (I base myself on dce80 code), it
seems I miss the mmDPREFCLK_CNTL (dc/dce/dce_clocks.h) register description for
dce60. I have mmDENTIST_DISPCLK_CNTL though.

I miss too the "max_clks_by_state" per power state limits (dc/dce/dce_clocks.c)
for dce60 as I could not find any in amdgpu direct display code. A wild guess
would be those limits are the same than those for dce80.

More I get into DC code, more I get puzzled about what benefits would bring DC
code for the current dce60 hardware: Is dce60 _really_ able to do DP adaptive
sync (freesync)?

regards,

--
Sylvain