amdgpu with 8+ cards for GPU mining?

Christian König christian.koenig at amd.com
Mon Feb 19 16:09:48 UTC 2018

> Any possibility of contacting the Windows driver people to see how
> they managed to work around the bios issues?
Well I have strong doubts that this our windows people are actually
involved in this. This could be fixed our worked around by a motherboard
driver, but not by the graphics driver.

As I said you could try to force the PCI subsystem to reallocate the
bridges or maybe try to update the BIOS, but from the graphics driver
you can't do anything here.

Regards,
Christian.