All games maded with Unity engine in steam catalog crashes on AMD GPU, but worked on Intel GPU on same machine.

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:40:48 UTC 2018

[-gpudriverdevsupport (Bcc)]

Let's keep this on amd-gfx.

It looks like all backtraces crash in free() or operator delete(). I
would say it's heap corruption.

Can you record an apitrace on a driver that is not radeonsi?
Can you correctly replay the apitrace on a driver that is not radeonsi?
Can you reproduce the crash if you replay the apitrace on radeonsi?

Thanks,
Marek