gitlab migration

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Jun 12 11:34:31 UTC 2018

Hi Sylvain,
It looks like Mutt is mangling email addresses - I've fixed Michel's.

On 11 June 2018 at 14:30,  <sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 12:33:52PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>> Adding the amd-gfx list, in cases somebody there has concerns or other
>> feedback.
>
> For feedback:
> I attempted a migration on gitlab of my repos but I was blocked because it's
> not noscript/xhtml basic browser friendly.
>
> I was successfull with launchpad.net (which has now git support).
>
> I did not test if the issue system was noscript/xhtml basic friendly though.

GitLab has a pretty comprehensive and well-documented API which might
help if you don't want to use a web browser. There are also clients
like 'lab': https://gitlab.com/zaquestion/lab which provide a good CLI
interface.

Cheers,
Daniel