No subject

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Mon Mar 5 10:02:19 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-03 05:49 AM, Keith Packard wrote:
> Here are the patches to the modesetting driver amended for the amdgpu
> driver.

Thanks for the patches. Unfortunately, since this driver still has to
compile and work with xserver >= 1.13, at least patches 1 & 3 cannot be
applied as is.

I was going to port these and take care of that anyway, though I might
not get around to it before April. If it can't wait that long, I can
give you details about what needs to be done.