Ryzen 5 2400G Stuttering since 2018-03-07

Harry Wentland harry.wentland at amd.com
Thu Mar 15 15:14:44 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-15 11:01 AM, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On 2018-03-15 03:47 PM, Dawson Dias wrote:
>> Here we go! The logs are attached. I turned TearFree to `on` from
>> `auto`, dragged some windows around, and captured them.
>> AFAIK, I haven't made any changes via xrandr, except for toggling the
>> TearFree property.
>
> Thanks. I don't see any obvious issue in your attachments. I think it's
> most likely a kernel DC issue. I saw Harry just filed an internal bug
> report that might be related.

I'm not sure the internal bug is related here, but it could be. I noticed problems when Freesync testing but I assume it was a much older regression. I haven't seen flickering on normal desktop but I haven't played with Raven recently or tried TearFree recently.

Dawson, mind opening a ticket on https://bugs.freedesktop.org/ to track this?

Harry