GPU hang trying to run OpenCL kernels on x86_64

Luís Mendes luis.p.mendes at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:55:04 UTC 2018

Hi Michel,

I will have to check previous rc releases of 4.17 to see if it wasn't
already happening, before trying any possible git bisect.
As an update I can say that an AMD Radeon R7 240 works fine on the same
system with the same kernel and I am able to run the OpenCL kernels, that I
couldn't with RX 460/RX 550.

Regards,
Luís