答复: VegaM DP dpms issue

Qu, Jim Jim.Qu at amd.com
Mon Oct 8 02:44:49 UTC 2018

Hi,

Please give more details about the issue, such as OS, kernel version, amdgpu driver version, dmesg log, Xorg log.

Some suggestions:

1. Make sure that hybrid GFX has enabled on your system.
2. The important issue, make sure Which GPU is mDP phy connected. If it is from iGPU, that mean the dGPU is for offloading, it maybe some issue about Intel driver.
2. If the display is from dGPU, By default, all the rendering job is done by Intel. make sure you used the last modesetting DDX, I just fixed a modesetting PRIME sync issue for Intel + AMD/NV hybrid GFX issue.

Thanks
JimQu