kfdtest failures for amdkfd (amd-staging-drm-next)

Felix Kuehling felix.kuehling at amd.com
Fri Sep 14 21:40:53 UTC 2018

You need ROCm 1.9 to work with the upstream KFD. libhsakmt from ROCm 1.8
is incompatible with the upstream KFD ABI.

Where did you get KFDTest? It's part of the same repository on GitHub as
libhsakmt. It's new on the 1.9 branch. You need libhsakmt from the same
branch. The ROCm 1.9 binaries are planned to be released later today if
all goes well.

Regards,
  Felix