libdrm patch merge request

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Fri Aug 9 14:13:11 UTC 2019

This broke the CI pipeline:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/drm/pipelines/54903

Looks like the problem is that the autotools build doesn't properly
disable the amdgpu tests when the json-c library is missing. I suggest
the following:

1. Add a HAVE_JSONC guard in tests/Makefile.am
2. Add libjson-c-dev to the packages installed by the oldest-autotools
   job in .gitlab-ci.yml

Until libdrm uses GitLab merge requests to catch this kind of issue
before it hits master, please push changes to a branch in a forked
personal repository and make sure the CI pipeline comes back green
before asking for them to be pushed to master.

Thanks,

Earthling Michel Dänzer               |              https://www.amd.com