reserving VRAM for page tables

Felix Kuehling felix.kuehling at amd.com
Thu Dec 5 17:05:58 UTC 2019

I don't think this should go into amdgpu_vram_mgr. KFD tries to avoid
running out of VRAM for page tables because we cannot oversubscribe
memory within a process and we want to avoid compute processes evicting
each other because that would mean thrashing. Those limitation don't
apply to graphics contexts.

Regards,
   Felix