ATI FirePro 2260 doesn't work after the update 'drm-next-2018-12-14'

Christian Zigotzky chzigotzky at xenosoft.de
Tue Jan 1 15:03:09 UTC 2019

Hello,

An end user reportet that his ATI FirePro 2260 doesn't work anymore with
the latest Git kernel. We are a first level Linux support and we usually
compile Git kernels during the merge window time for testing. After the
update 'drm-next-2018-12-14', his ATI FirePro 2260 doesn't work anymore.
We removed the update 'drm-next-2018-12-14' and after that he reported
that his ATI FirePro 2260 works again. Unfortunately we can't test
because we don't have an ATI FirePro 2260. Please check the update.
Currently we release test kernels without your latest updates for our
end users.

Further information in the support thread:
http://forum.hyperion-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4181&start=30#p46644

Cheers,
Christian