Regression with kernel 4.20 on armhf

Christian König ckoenig.leichtzumerken at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:05:46 UTC 2019

Hi Luis,

mhm, sounds like a timing issue. We have probably made something faster
during bootup in 4.20 and because of this you now see this issue more often.

If the bisection doesn't show any result can you try adding some
msleep(10) call at critical places in the driver code to narrow this down?

Officially we don't test/support ARM with the driver code, but in this
particular case we should probably investigate since it sounds like it
just doesn't happen on x86 because of different timing.

Thanks,
Christian.