After Vega 56/64 GPU hang I unable reboot system

Grodzovsky, Andrey Andrey.Grodzovsky at amd.com
Mon Jan 7 18:46:55 UTC 2019

I see 'no active waves' print meaning it's not shader hang.

We can try and estimate around which commands the hang occurred - in
addition to what you already print please also dump

sudo umr -O many,bits  -r *.*.mmGRBM_STATUS* && sudo umr -O many,bits
-r *.*.mmCP_EOP_* && sudo umr -O many,bits -r *.*.mmCP_PFP_HEADER_DUMP
&& sudo umr -O many,bits  -r *.*.mmCP_ME_HEADER_DUMP

Andrey