[pull] amdgpu, ttm drm-next-5.3

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Thu Jun 6 05:25:06 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 5:05 AM Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 10:34 PM Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 at 05:12, Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Dave, Daniel,
> > >
> > > More new stuff for 5.3:
> > >
> > > amdgpu:
> > > - Revert timeline support until KHR is ready
> > > - Various driver reload fixes
> > > - Refactor clock handling in DC
> > > - Aux fixes for DC
> > > - Bandwidth calculation updates for DC
> > > - Fix documentation due to file rename
> > > - RAS fix
> > > - Fix race in late_init
> > >
> > > ttm:
> > > - Allow for better forward progress when there is heavy memory contention
> >
> > dim: 137a7da92557 ("Revert "drm/amdgpu: add DRIVER_SYNCOBJ_TIMELINE to
> > amdgpu""): mandatory review missing.
> > dim: cf25b6444376 ("gpu: amdgpu: fix broken amdgpu_dma_buf.c
> > references"): SHA1 in fixes line not found:
> > dim:     988076cd8c5c ("drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_prime.[ch] into
> > amdgpu_dma_buf.[ch]")
> >
> > The first I'm not worried about, but the fixes line should be fixed
> > before I can pull this.
> > 2fbd6f94accdbb223acccada68940b50b0c668d9 is the upstream commit in my tree.
>
> Weird.  dim didn't complain when I ran it.  I guess the old commit
> happened to be in my repo.  I'll fix it up.

I should check also that it's an ancestor commit, not just that it's
in the repo (but that's a few conditions later on, for Dave it
obviously failed earlier). Since it's a branch not a tag I can't pull
the old version anymore and take a look and figure out what might be
the reason, but this should have worked.
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation