Request for your valuable inputs

rahulmeco at gmail.com rahulmeco at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 12:49:15 UTC 2019

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
A brief survey of open source software developers

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdthSFUnx8ERlfbRzFGtXdGu0Hdou0nYgHw7DKwGzuXqh0_xA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hi,

I am a PhD Research Scholar at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi,
India doing my research on "Economics of Open Source Software".
As a part of my research, I am conducting an online survey of contributors
to open source development. In this regard, I would be highly grateful to
you, if you could spare a few minutes to mark the responses to the the
survey at the link below.

It is an extremely short survey, mostly multiple choice questions and would
not take much of your time. Your valuable response matters a lot for
enriching my academic research.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul
Research Scholar,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi, India

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.