Irc and Other Things

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:05:14 UTC 2019

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 2:36 PM nick <xerofoify at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings All,
>
> I was trying to ask a question on IRC but after registering it just complains and I have no idea why,
> if you want my nick to check it out it is was haweh. Anyhow I'm a student with interest in helping out with
> your mesa stack.

To prevent spam, you have to use a registered nick to speak on #radeon.

We are happy to answer any questions or review any patches.  What are
you interested in working on?  mesa discussions generally happen on
the mesa-dev mailing list.  This one is mainly for kernel and xorg
patches.  Most mesa reviews have moved to gitlab so you may want to
look at the merge request there.

Alex