Rebasing of amd-staging-drm-next

Liu, Zhan Zhan.Liu at amd.com
Sun Nov 17 01:47:59 UTC 2019

Hi Martin,

Probably you are missing a building package. You can give it another try after installing the following tools:
	sudo apt install kernel-package libncurses5-dev pkg-config libssl-dev libelf-dev build-essential bison flex

Could you also elaborate more on what building errors did you encounter, and which branch (and which latest commit) were you using? May be I can help you with it.

Thanks,
Zhan