[pull] amdgpu drm-next-5.4

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 06:37:01 UTC 2019

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 07:27, Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave, Daniel,
>
> Mostly bug fixes.  The big addition is display support for renoir
> which is new for 5.4.  I realize it's a bit late to add it but the
> rest of the code for renoir is already in so it would be nice to
> get the display part in as well.  If not, let me know, and I'll
> respin without it.  Thanks!

dim: c072b0c24e6b ("drm/amdgpu: fix GFXOFF on Picasso and Raven2"):
Fixes: SHA1 in not pointing at an ancestor:
dim:     98f58ada2d37 ("drm/amdgpu/gfx9: update pg_flags after
determining if gfx off is possible")
dim: ERROR: issues in commits detected, aborting

b05f65d7720b172b6fde3abfa49ed66837071d45
 seems to be the correct ancestor in my tree.

No problems on the renoir code.

Dave.