Radeon rx 590 Fatboy on Linux still don't work

Martin Bångens marbangens at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 15:39:54 UTC 2020

I still have problems with my video card. I don't think this is about
throttling beaus I only see the problem with specific games. Like all games
after 2010 and most games after 2005. I don't know what information to give
you developers. I have time to do anything just tell me if you need me to
test something.

when I play for example Balck Mesa Xen on steam after about 5-10 min xorg
will crash and sometimes the Linux kernel too

I have attached a picture show what the screen looks like and a dmesg log I
recorded right after Xorg crashed