[bug] tab crash on media playback

Christian König christian.koenig at amd.com
Fri Feb 26 09:59:58 UTC 2021

Hi Cory,

I'm the author of the patch you bisected, but that looks like a bit
strange bisect result.

The patch in question shouldn't have an functional change, it just
restructures the code.

Can I send you a debugging patch which prints a few lines into dmesg
when problems happen?

Thanks in advance,
Christian.