Gmail throws all mailing list mails from amd.com in spam

Ernst Sjöstrand ernstp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:26:27 UTC 2021

Hmm no I think it's something with the domain. It specifically says
"Be careful with this message
Gmail could not verify that it actually came from amd.com. Avoid clicking
links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information."
in a big yellow warning box.
daenzer.net doesn't seem to be affected though! :-D