[RESEND 00/53] Rid GPU from W=1 warnings

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Thu Mar 11 13:31:53 UTC 2021

On Mon, Mar 08, 2021 at 09:19:32AM +0000, Lee Jones wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Mar 2021, Roland Scheidegger wrote:
>
> > The vmwgfx ones look all good to me, so for
> > 23-53: Reviewed-by: Roland Scheidegger <sroland at vmware.com>
> > That said, they were already signed off by Zack, so not sure what
> > happened here.
>
> Yes, they were accepted at one point, then dropped without a reason.
>
> Since I rebased onto the latest -next, I had to pluck them back out of
> a previous one.

They should show up in linux-next again. We merge patches for next merge
window even during the current merge window, but need to make sure they
don't pollute linux-next. Occasionally the cut off is wrong so patches
show up, and then get pulled again.

Unfortunately especially the 5.12 merge cycle was very wobbly due to some
confusion here. But your patches should all be in linux-next again (they
are queued up for 5.13 in drm-misc-next, I checked that).

Sorry for the confusion here.
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter