Interlaced resolutions hang the desktop

Christian König ckoenig.leichtzumerken at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:41:31 UTC 2021

Mhm, no idea why an interlaced resolution would cause a crash. Maybe
some miscalculation in the display code.

But apart from that if you just connected your PC to a TV I also
wouldn't recommend using an interlaced resolution in the first place.

See those resolutions only exists for backward compatibility with analog
hardware.

I think we would just disable those modes instead of searching for the bug.

Regards,
Christian.