DRM IOCTLS come regularly(every minute) still even after screen off

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Sat Sep 18 09:16:29 UTC 2021

On 2021-09-18 09:19, Marek Olšák wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Printing the backtrace fromsi_flush_gfx_cs while /etc/environment contains GALLIUM_THREAD=0 at boot should show which GL call and X call caused the flush.

That will most likely be glFlush in (_)glamor_block_handler, or maybe in glamor_sync_fence_set_triggered.

The former do not get called directly from the X11 request handler which triggers the drawing. I suggest e.g. st_draw_gallium instead.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer               |               https://redhat.com