[Intel-gfx] [V2 1/3] drm/debug: Expose connector's max supported bpc via debugfs

Modem, Bhanuprakash bhanuprakash.modem at intel.com
Tue Apr 12 04:03:45 UTC 2022

On Tue-12-04-2022 08:37 am, Murthy, Arun R wrote:
>> +static int output_bpc_show(struct seq_file *m, void *data) {
>
> Would it be better to have this function name as drm_output_bpc_show()

As we are using DEFINE_SHOW_ATTRIBUTE() to define file_operations, this
function name must be <debugfs name>_show(). Otherwise, either we need
to define new file_operations to use the suggested name or rename the
debugfs name to "drm_output_bpc"

Also, to align/maintain uniform with other debugfs, I think it's ok to
use output_bpc_show().

- Bhanu