Minimal kernel version for 7900XT

Ernst Sjöstrand ernstp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:34:35 UTC 2023

Ah you were looking at the packaged driver installer (usually called
"Proprietary" even though most of it is not).
It will install extra modules so it works with "any" kernel.

For the upstream Torvalds support I guess you end up in the
CHIP_IP_DISCOVERY clause, it's a new method for new cards.

//Ernst