A couple of patches to configure the private bin directory

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Oct 31 12:10:58 PDT 2011

I've just pushed a "config" branch to my repository with a couple of
patches to install private binaries (such as glxtrace.so) to
<prefix>/lib/apitrace and to make that directory available to the code
via the APITRACE_PRIVATE_BIN_DIR variable set in a new apitrace-config.h
file.

You've seen similar patches from me before. The change this time is that
I actually updated the GUI code so that it hopefully doesn't break based
on the new location of glxtrace.so. And, for the first time, the GUI
should actually work when installed to some prefix other than /usr/local
or /usr.

Let me know what you think. An updated "apitrace trace" patch should be
just behind these.

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com