Getting apitrace to work on Android

George Wright george at mozilla.com
Mon Mar 5 10:07:10 PST 2012

Hey all,

I've been looking into getting apitrace working on android and would like some peer review on my patches thus far.

I've made a feature branch on github at https://github.com/gw280/apitrace called "android" and I'd like to get these upstreamed if at all possible. The exception is one commit - "Create a drawable when playing back a trace if it doesn't exist during an eglMakeCurrent call." - which is a bit of a hack to get around Firefox getting its EGL surface from Java, so apitrace never captures that call.

Thanks,

George