Testing with Unigine demo in Windows

Peter Lohrmann peterl at valvesoftware.com
Fri Aug 2 08:15:07 PDT 2013

Has anybody had any success with it?

I'm trying to test with Unigine Heaven and Unigine Valley demos in Windows. If I launch using "browswer_x86.exe -config ../data/launcher/launcher.xml" then apitrace will get loaded into browser_x86.exe, but not into Heaven.exe (or valley.exe). If I launch the demo directly using "Heaven.exe -data_path ../ -engine_config ../data/heave_4.0.cfg" then I just get a black screen with an fps count in the upper right corner.

Alternatively, are there other OpenGL 3.2 (or higher) demos available across Windows, linux, and OS X?

Thank you,
Peter