[apitrace] Regarding egl retrace

Arun Sl arun.sl at tcs.com
Mon Dec 2 21:48:04 PST 2013

Hello All,

Can anyone in this list help me with the issues described in the mails
below?

Thanks & Regards
Arun S L

From:
Juha-Pekka Heikkilä <juha-pekka.heikkila at linux.intel.com>
To:
"Arun Sl" <arun.sl at tcs.com>
Date:
11/28/2013 05:21 PM
Re: [apitrace] Regarding egl retrace

Hei Arun,

This problem is a bit beyond me without digging deeper with a debugger. I
think you would get good answers for this problem from the Apitrace list.
I can see where the error is emitted from inside Mesa but don't really
know what is causing it here.

/Juha-Pekka

and any attachments. Thank you