Visual Studio 2012

Gabriel Southern-SSI g.southern at ssi.samsung.com
Mon Jul 1 09:18:06 PDT 2013

Thanks for the response, it was good to know that it is working for someone with Visual Studio 2012.  It turned out that my problem was that cmake was finding python 3.3 by default instead of 2.7.  After setting the python version correctly I am able to compile, but I have some problems running.  Anyway thanks for the help with this problem.

-Gabriel