qapitrace feedback on additional Call groups

José Fonseca jose.r.fonseca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:13:34 PST 2014

Lawrence,

I see some value in this when analyzing traces from third-parties (eg, when
qapitrace being used by OpenGL implementator to debug), but this might
interfer with the application's glPush/PopDebugGroup calls (ie, qapitrace
being used by OpenGL application developer).

It might acutually hinder comprehension as everything will look the same
when collapsed.

Could this implemented as an option?

Jose