Much shorter replay time

José Fonseca jose.r.fonseca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 06:40:17 PST 2015

Yes,  glretrace replays the trace as fast as it can, and not to the same
rhythm as the original app.

Replays are not suitable for measuring FPS.  You can easily do that on the
actual app.  The purpose is to provide a magnifying glass into the graphics
API.  This is  by design.

If your app is slow due to something other than the graphics API then
you'll need to investigate that using different tools (e.g, general
profilers.)

Jose