[APOC] Minor bug in apoc-template-packages

Alberto Ruiz Alberto.Ruiz at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 5 05:22:43 PST 2008

Hi Peter,

Peter K Anderson wrote:
> As apoc-template-packages is not listed as a component for product
> 'apoc' in https://bugs.freedesktop.org bugzilla then will post
> information re minor bug in apoc-template-packages to this list:
>
> Line 22 of apoc-template-packages/packages/Firefox1.5_pkg/Makefile.am
> should read:
>
>         templates/Tabs/Tabs.xml
>
> ...instead of:
>
>         templates/Tabs/Tabs.xml \

Good catch Peter! I'm going to commit a fix for that, let me know any
other issues you find.

By the way, if you want to keep contributing to the project, it would be
nice if you could sign the contribution agreement.[0]
The agreement helps to avoid future legal problems for both the project
and the contributions, and it will take you just a few minutes to send it.

Thanks a lot, let's keep this ball rolling ;-)

PS: What about the other email I sent you? I'm looking forward for your
feedback on the Sun Ray/APOC deployment and your interest on the legacy
component.

[0] http://apoc.freedesktop.org/wiki/Apoc/GettingInvolved/ContributionsGuide
Cheers,