[APOC] Missing java class in apoc-spi

Stephen Lewis S.Lewis at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 4 03:17:27 PST 2009

Hi Peter,

I don't know the reasoning behind it but based on the fact that usages
of PasswordCodec.java have been removed from the open sourced code it
would appear that it was deliberately not released.
For the record, PasswordCodec doesn't do anything spectacular. As the
name suggests it just encoded and decoded passwords if you chose not to
anonymously connect to the LDAP server when creating a repository.

Stephen