[AppStream] appstream-glib 0.5.13

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:30:56 UTC 2016

The, "ohh my God I just used GNOME Software on Xenial" paper-bag release.

Version 0.5.13
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2016-04-01

New Features:
 - Add as_store_remove_apps_with_veto() (Richard Hughes)
 - Enforce the requirement of AppData for 'Categories=DesktopSettings'
(Richard Hughes)

Bugfixes:
 - Also filter YAML apps before adding to the store (Richard Hughes)
 - Always veto anything with X-Unity-Settings-Panel (Richard Hughes)
 - Do not hardcode x86_64 when searching for xdg-app metadata (Richard Hughes)
 - Support more DEP11 YAML markup (Richard Hughes)

Richard