[Authentication] Short introduction

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Wed Jul 15 15:01:07 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 04:07:53 Stef Walter wrote:
> Stef Walter here, maintainer of gnome-keyring.
>
> Props to Michael for bringing us all together and getting us going :)

Well, I completely forgot.. kudos to Stef for the preliminary spec. While I
talked to him and gave some bits of input, he assembled most of it so far.

Regarding that.. Stef, are you comfortable with assembling the bits we're
discussing or would you rather see some collaborative thing offloading you a
little? (your choice, I'm comfortable with either)

Regards,
Michael