[Authentication] Please Help me out Mike Harper

Mike Mike melbourne3174 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:13:33 PST 2012

Hi My name is Mike Harper i m the user of melbourne3174 at hotmail.com , kamila_artur at hotmail.com , artur3174 at hotmail.com , artur3174 at wp.pl , skype artur31741 , skype mike31742,gg, facebook artur mike , and micosoft acc for the sites for ast few days say a week was hapening very strages things with mt computer and acc today i resive a mess from providers like hotmail ext the mess you can see below same on my acc the person with IP 14.201.17.81 did manage to enter to my privet things acc and inside my computer same did not but i problems with logings can t log in 2 few acc  , same of my files was donloded , ext i got your e-mail contact from hotmail.com , did report this to the Police and my layer the will the the acion , i chcek the Ip number in google.com.au i i find the ip 14.201.17.81 with is in Melbourne , in my mess from some hosts , providers the this Ip was traimg or did acces my computer sites and acc with the Ip nujber was like logings artur3175 , kama1975 , artur_kamila , kamila_artur and more , like few days ago i want to the web site Wikipedia log in artur3174 my computer is roning on 2-3 acc my my dather and mum so whan i was on Wikipedia i was serfing the site come to some informacion with i did not understend dates discacion ext with dates old i was resiving mess to get out of the side i did even my anather user name was log on this site mike3174 than i did write a mess to the wikipedia for tham to ecspein whan is going on thay did send me a site to log and that all i did log ion as artur3174 but was shoving my user name mike3174!! please can you help me and tell me what is going on becouse i will not let this go it is a big thing for me and disturbing that someone enter my privet spais nad brige my privase!!!
Kind Regards Mike Harper  Mess from hotmail.com

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your