[Authentication] realmd domain join with kinit not working on Ubuntu 18.04

Simon May simon.may at uni-muenster.de
Sat Jul 21 01:00:21 UTC 2018

Well, I’m not the one specifying these options. The only commands I ran were
    # kinit -kt /path/to/keytab my_username
    # realm join ad.example.com
The call to “adcli” and all the options used for it were generated by
the “realm” command. My question is why it is using these options in
particular instead of the Kerberos ticket.

I will check if the ticket is actually there using “klist”, perhaps it
disappears for some reason.