Fwd: [avahi] GAIM support for iChat Bonjour features

Sebastien Estienne sebastien.estienne at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 23:52:41 EST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: juanjo molinero <jjmolinero at gmail.com>
Date: 6 août 2005 15:41
Subject: Re: [avahi] GAIM support for iChat Bonjour features
To: Sebastien Estienne <sebastien.estienne at gmail.com>

Hi,
  I have started the project using a mDNS daemon called Howl which is
also Open Source, but it is made by a company (or something like that,
is called Porchdog Software). I have personally prefered to use Avahi
daemon, but my project should be done before 31 of August.I am
planning to take a look at your new API and use your daemon in the
next release, but this should wait after September. I have still to
decide if I change the plugin to use only your daemon or support both
daemons.
I will comment something about my plans on the Avahi mailing list when
I finnish the first release of my plugin. Thank you for your interest.

Juanjo.

--
Sebastien Estienne