[avahi] passing arguments to configure from bootstrap

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.de
Tue Aug 9 23:39:43 EST 2005

On Tue, 09.08.05 12:45, Trent Lloyd (lathiat at bur.st) wrote:

> Avahi currently runs
> ./configure --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var "$@"
>
> >From bootstrap, i think this is kind of misleading as if you rerun
> ./configure you get a different set of options which lead to some
> confusion on my part this morning.
>
> Thoughts? I think the defaults should be as listed there but thats just
> me.

Hmm, bootstrap.sh is just for people who checkout SVN copies, so I
assume that those people now what they do. ;-)

Those are the two arguments I usually run configure with. I just didn't
want to type them everytime I run bootstrap.sh.

Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] de
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.de/lennart/