[avahi] DBus bindings status?

Sebastien Estienne sebastien.estienne at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:57:27 EST 2005

2005/7/16, Trent Lloyd <lathiat at bur.st>:
> Happening slowly, a couple things I've been doing finish this week so
> I'll have some more free time.
>
> I've got it to the point of the server and client API registering and
> passing messages back and forth, so I just need to implement the
> functions for service registration etc for the most part.

Great news!

Maybe you could just prototype all the needed function: prototype dbus
api, and the c library.
And we could implement each prototyped function together.

I mean you decide the one you do, and the one i do, so we can work
together. I'll follow your coding style and the way you implemented
the functions that are already there.

What do you think?

--
Sebastien Estienne