[avahi] DBUS API completed

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.de
Sat Jul 30 01:01:34 EST 2005

On Fri, 29.07.05 16:55, Sebastien Estienne (sebastien.estienne at gmail.com) wrote:

> > A pygtk tool similar to avahi-discover but using this DBUS-API should
> > be easy to write. Anyone?

> I'd love to take this job as i'm not yet a python guru, but i wanted to lean it.
> If it's not a key application, and you accepte that a newcomer in
> python write it, i'm ok to do it.

You're welcome. Though I must say that making use of the DBUS API in
python is not really straightforward.

Right at the moment I am working on a command line tool to dump all
local services. You mgith want to base your work on this.

Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] de
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.de/lennart/