[avahi] init script changes

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.de
Sat Jul 30 22:35:31 EST 2005

Hi!

I changed the Debian initscripts to make use of autoconf variables
to find the binaries to start, instead of starting
/usr/bin/{avahi-daemon,avahi-dnsconfd} unconditionally. The init
scripts for Gentoo, RedHat, Slackware and SUSE might need a similar
change. Could someone please look into this?

While making this modification I also changed the installation
directory for avahi-daemon/avahi-dnsconfd from "bin" to "sbin",
i.e. all non-Debian init scripts are probably broken anyway.

Thanks,

Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] de
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.de/lennart/